Australia forecasts for 2035
Read 9 forecasts about Australia in 2035, a year that will see this country experience significant change in its politics, economics, technology, culture, and environment. It’s your future, discover what you’re in for.
Politics forecasts for Australia in 2035
Politics related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
Government forecasts for Australia in 2035
Government related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
  • As life expectancy for Australians continues to grow, citizens are unable to qualify for pension funds until they are 70 years of age, compared to 66 years of age in 2019. Likelihood: 60% 1
Economy forecasts for Australia in 2035
Economy related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
  • Australian exports to India now exceed AU$45 billion, compared to AU$14.9 billion in 2017. Likelihood: 60% 1
Technology forecasts for Australia in 2035
Technology related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
Culture forecasts for Australia in 2035
Culture related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
We have not gone so far in the future
Defense forecasts for Australia in 2035
Defense related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
  • The first set of 12 new military submarines for Australia's Navy have arrived from France. Likelihood: 90% 1
Infrastructure forecasts for Australia in 2035
Infrastructure related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
  • High-speed rail travel is now available between Sydney and Canberra. Likelihood: 70% 1
  • Thanks to electric vehicles becoming affordable and accessible, more than 20% of cars on Australian roads are now electric. Likelihood: 80% 1
Environment forecasts for Australia in 2035
Environment related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
  • The sale of electric vehicles makes up 50% of new vehicle sales, compared to 0.3% in 2019. Likelihood: 80% 1
Disruptive forecasts for Australia in 2035
Disruptive related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
Super humans forecasts for Australia in 2035
Super related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:
  • Blood cancer is now the cause of death for nearly forty Australians every day, double the amount from 2019. Likelihood: 50% 1
  • Across Australia, the number of indigenous youth removed from their families and living in out-of-home care has tripled since 2016 due to poverty, family violence, and a lack of access to family support services. Likelihood: 40% 1
  • A public health effort focused on vaccinations and prevention has led to a decrease in cervical cancer of less than four cases out of 100,000 women. Likelihood: 50% 1
Weird science forecasts for Australia in 2035
Weird science related forecasts to impact Australia in 2035 include:

More forecasts from 2035

Read the top global forecasts from 2035 - click here
Next scheduled update for this resource page
January 7, 2022. Last updated January 7, 2020.
Suggestions?
Suggest a correction to improve the content of this page.
Also, tip us about any future subject or trend you'd like us to cover.
Read more forecasts about Australia from future years by using the timeline buttons below