Read 7 predictions for 2045, a year that will see the world transform in big and small ways; this includes disruptions throughout our culture, technology, science, health and business sectors. It’s your future, discover what you’re in for.
culture forecasts for 2045
- List of future legal precedents tomorrow's courts will judge: Future of law P5
- Mind-reading devices to end wrongful convictions: Future of law P2
- Our future is urban: Future of Cities P1
- Future of death: Future of human population P7
- Future of growing old: Future of Human Population P5
- How Generation Z will change the world: Future of Human Population P3
- After the age of mass unemployment: Future of Work P7
- Carbon tax set to replace the national sales tax
- United States, Mexico, and the disappearing border: WWIII Climate Wars P2
- Europe, Fortress Britain: WWIII Climate Wars P5
- Middle East falling back into the deserts: WWIII Climate Wars P8
- Russia, a birth on a farm: WWIII Climate Wars P6
- India, waiting for ghosts: WWIII Climate Wars P7
- China; The revenge of the Yellow Dragon: WWIII Climate Wars P3
- Canada and Australia; A deal gone bad: WWIII Climate Wars P4
- Africa, defending a memory: WWIII Climate Wars P10
- Governments and the global new deal: End of the Climate Wars P12
- United States vs. Mexico: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- Southeast Asia; Collapse of the tigers: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- South America; Continent of revolution: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- Russia, the empire strikes back: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- Middle East; Collapse and radicalization of the Arab world: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- India and Pakistan; famine and fiefdoms: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- Europe; Rise of the brutal regimes: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- Canada and Australia, fortresses of ice and fire: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- Africa; Continent of famine and war: Geopolitics of Climate Change
- China, China, China: communist specter or burgeoning democracy?
- Global citizenship: saving the nations
- Why small populations still need our help
- The internet vs. teachers: who would win?
- The future of swearing
- This yonderfolk is a book
- Tech Tales: Reviewing Caren Gussoff's The Birthday Problem.
- When a city becomes a state
Join the Leading trend discovery community
By clicking the “Join now” button, you agree to the terms of service.
Next scheduled update for this future timeline