Read 14 predictions for 2033, a year that will see the world transform in big and small ways; this includes disruptions throughout our culture, technology, science, health and business sectors. It’s your future, discover what you’re in for.
Health forecasts for 2033
- Between 2022 to 2025, Canada enacts a universal, single-payer public pharmacare system worth $15 billion that will draft a national list of prescription medicines that will be covered by the taxpayer. Likelihood: 60% 1
- Injectable brain implants allow scientists to alter neurons to treat disorders and brain damage 1
- Do humans really have to age?
- A saline solution for suspended animation
- Your brainwaves will soon control the machines and animals around you
- Artificial muscles will give robots superhuman strength
- Merging humans with AI to create superior cyberbrains
- Creating a generation of bioengineered humans
- Genetically modified babies will soon replace traditional humans
Join the Leading trend discovery community
By clicking the “Join now” button, you agree to the terms of service.
Next scheduled update for this future timeline