Internal foresight department
Build a foresight department to guide organizational strategy
Does your company proactively think about the future? Does it have a future-oriented culture and mindset? Does your company have the structures and processes needed to future-proof its business strategies?
Your organization’s continued success depends on how well it tracks, forecasts, and prepares for emerging industry trends. However, most companies either neglect these important strategic foresight activities or they pursue them in unstructured ways.
Quantumrun Foresight will guide the development of your organization’s strategic foresight capabilities among several of its selected employees. The end result will be a multidisciplinary group of employees from numerous departments who are trained in foresight methodologies and collaborate monthly on foresight initiatives. Alternatively, Quantumrun Foresight can also guide the establishment of a foresight department with full-time employees dedicated to providing foresight analysis services to various organizational initiatives.
A Quantumrun facilitator will guide all stages of this foresight capacity-building initiative. This process will include:
- Internal team foresight training workshops,
- Establishing team structure and organization-specific foresight processes,
- Creating foresight methodology documentation and workbooks customized to your organization,
- Outlining foresight-specific tracking measures,
- (Optional) Providing ongoing project-based foresight facilitation and consulting.
Once these foresight capacities are established, Quantumrun Foresight can continue to guide your organization on how this new foresight team can further integrate and add strategic value to other organizational departments.
BONUS: By investing in this internal foresight department service, Quantumrun will include a free, three-month subscription to the Quantumrun Foresight Platform.
When done right, a foresight department can generate significant ROI by enhancing the quality of an organization’s strategic planning and tactical implementations.
Investing in this service can result in building a best-in-class foresight department that will help your organization:
- Audit existing business strategies to ensure they are future-proof;
- Grow your innovation pipeline;
- Create new and profitable products, services, and business models;
- Anticipate trends relevant to your business; and
- Develop thorough and effective long-term strategies that will see your business thrive well into the next decade.