As seen on
Anticipate and preemptively manage shareholder expectations
Just like how a media monitoring service tracks media impressions for brands, Quantumrun Foresight tracks the forecasts and predictions industry insiders make about our clients. This helps Quantumrun Foresight clients anticipate and preemptively manage shareholder expectations, while also offering the client insights into how they can improve or grow their operations.
After our consultants understand your core forecast monitoring needs, our analysts will begin drafting monthly or quarterly trend reports that highlight the publicly shared forecasts and predictions industry insiders and media representatives make about your business.
Each report will include a spreadsheet detailing the following data points, per row:
- Brief summary of forecast;
- The individual making the forecast;
- Organization he/she works for;
- Social media accounts;
- Social media influence;
- Personal website/blog;
- Website where forecast was first published;
- Link to forecast;
- Link to first social post of this forecast;
- Estimated reach of all social shares for this forecast;
- Social media sentiment (reaction) to this forecast;
- Website articles/blog posts citing this forecast;
- Other data points can be included upon request.
Each report will also include an executive summary PDF that outlines the most influential forecasts made publicly about your organization, organized by key themes and sentiment.
BONUS: By investing in this forecast monitoring service, Quantumrun will include a free, three-month subscription to the Quantumrun Foresight Platform.
These monthly or quarterly reports will keep your division’s team members informed about the public and business sentiment surrounding your organization, as it relates to its future offerings and vision.
These reports may also provide insights to generate new product innovations, product lines, and business models for your company to grow its operations.